Some of the biggest hitters in the world will be taking part in the Big Bash League in Australia, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘Aaron Finch to hit most tournament sixes' – get 6/1 on the Australian captain to clear the boundary rope more than anyone else.
READ MORE: Check out our free Big Bash League predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 6/1 Aaron Finch To Hit Most Tournament Sixes
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘T20 Big Bash League’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Tournament RequestABet Specials’
- Click on the yellow ‘6/1’ box next to ‘Aaron Finch to hit most tournament sixes (was 5/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £70)
- If Finch hits the most sixes in the BBL, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim This 6/1 Aaron Finch Most Sixes Offer
- Aaron Finch is a born leader, he thrives at being the Australia captain and will do the same when leading out the Melbourne Renegades. You need a calm head in tournaments like this.
- I have mentioned he can be calm, that is very true, but he can be reckless as well, but that isn’t a bad thing. He can find the boundary rope with consummate ease, and if you need him to dig deep to chase a total down, then he is the man.
- Aaron Finch scores runs, it’s as simple as that. He will more than likely open the batting and if his international T20 record is anything to go by, we should expect some fireworks. The 34-year-old has scored 2149 runs in 66 T20 matches for the Aussies, with 97 sixes in that total. He can strike a ball that’s for sure.