Australia are 1-0 up in their four-Test series against India as they head into the second Test in Melbourne. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘Steve Smith & Cheteshwar Pujara to score the most runs in the 1st innings. Get 14/1 on Smith and Pujara scoring the most runs for Australia and India.
READ MORE: Check out our free Australia v India predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 14/1 Steve Smith & Cheteshwar Pujara Score The Most 1st Innings Runs For Australia & India
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘Australia v India’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Australia v India’
- Click on the yellow ‘14/1’ box next to ‘Smith Australia Most Runs & Pujara India Most Runs In 1st Inns (was 12/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £150)
- If both Smith & Pujara score the most 1st innings runs for Australia and India respectively, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Reasons To Claim 4/1 Steve Smith & Virat Kohli Score 50+ 1st Innings Runs Each
Steve Smith only scored 2 runs during Australia’s 1st Test hammering of India in Adelaide, so expect him to redeem himself with a return to form. Smith is one of the best players in the world, and he won’t be out of the runs for very long. India will be without Virat Kohli for the remainder of the Test series after flying home to be with his pregnant wife, After being bowled out for 36, everyone will be looking for a big score. Cheteshwar Pujara scored 43 in the first innings, and it will be down to him to continue to find runs if India have any chance of winning this game.