Bookmaker Paddy Power is offering all eligible customers the chance to choose from four special price boosts for the world heavyweight title fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury on Saturday night, and all winnings will be paid in cash.
How To Claim A Power Price For Wilder v Fury 2
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Boxing’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘More Wilder v Fury’ specials
- Click on the yellow odds box for the price boost you want to claim
- Enter your stake and click on the ‘Place Bet’ button
- If your bet wins, you will be paid out in cash.
BettingPro’s Favourite Wilder v Fury Power Price
Back Deontay Wilder to win in Rounds 1-3 @ 12/1
As you will know from our Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury tips preview we are backing the ‘Bronze Bomber’ to finish the job he started in the 12th round of the first meeting between these two men. We are expect him to stop Fury in the second half of the contest, but that is not an option for us when it comes to these Power Prices. We certainly do not fancy his chances of going the distance with Fury and getting the nod from the judges because, quite frankly, the challenger is the better boxer and that was clear for all to see in December 2018. That means the Power Price that we have to pick is backing Wilder to win in rounds 1-3. He only needs one opening and one second to land a punch that can separate an opponent from consciousness and that chance could present itself in the first three rounds. So if you are planning on claiming a Power Price from Paddy Power, we recommend backing Wilder to win in Rounds 1-3 at 12/1.