Scottish boxer Josh Taylor puts his WBA and IBF super lightweight titles on the line at York Hall on Saturday against Apinun Khongsong from Thailand, and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 5/1 on him stopping Khongsopng in the first three rounds.
READ MORE: Get our free Josh Taylor v Apinun Khongsong predictions & tips
The 29-year-old Edinburgh fighter has yet to taste defeat as a professional with 12 of his 16 victories coming by way of knockout, while his opponent is also unbeaten after 16 bouts.
Despite winning 13 of his bouts by way of knockout, Khongsong has not been in the ring against anyone as good as Taylor and this will be a tough test for both fighters.
Taylor’s biggest win so far was his majority points decision victory over Regis Prograis last October when he retained his two titles and won the World Boxing Super Series Final along with the Ring title.
Taylor loves knocking opponents out, if you think he will make light work of Khongsong and knock him out inside three rounds, then back Sky Bet’s special enhanced offer of 5/1 on that happening. All winnings for this enhancement will be paid out in cash.
To claim this 5/1 Taylor price boost all you need to do is follow these simple instructions
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £30 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘Boxing’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘Taylor v Khongsong’ (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Under Price Boost, find ‘Josh Taylor to win in rounds 1-3’.
- Click on the yellow ‘5/1’ box next to ‘Josh Taylor to win in rounds 1-3’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If Taylor beats Khongsong inside three rounds, you will be paid out at this enhanced price.