Tyson Fury is the bookmakers’ favourite to win a world heavyweight title unification fight with Anthony Joshua if the two men meet this year, and bookmaker Paddy Power is offering new and existing customers the chance to back Fury for a stoppage success at enhanced odds of 11/4, with all winnings in cash.
New & Existing Customer Offer
How To Back Fury @ 11/4
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Boxing’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury’ from the list of fights that you can bet on (the fight is currently listed under December 31)
- Select ‘Power Prices’
- Click on the yellow ‘11/4’ odds box next to ‘Tyson Fury to win by KO/TKO’
- Enter your stake (a £10 bet returns £37.50)
- Place your bet
- If Tyson Fury beats Anthony Joshua by KO/TKO, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.