American Devin Haney will defend his WBC lightweight title against Cuba's Yuriorkis Gamboa in Florida on November 7, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘The Dream’ extending his unbeaten run to 25 fights – get 6/1 on the champion - who has 15 knockouts under his belt - stopping Gamboa inside the first three rounds.
READ MORE: Get our free Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev betting tips.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 6/1 Haney To Win In Rounds 1-3
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Boxing’ and then ‘Upcoming fights’
- Select ‘Devin Haney v Yuriorkis Gamboa’ from the list of available fights to bet on
- Click on the yellow ‘6/1’ box next to ‘Devin Haney to win in Rounds 1-3 (was 5/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £70)
- If Devin Haney beats Yuriorkis Gamboa in Round 1, 2 or 3, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.