Anthony Joshua regained the world heavyweight titles with a unanimous decision victory last year, and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 5/1 that he successfully defends it via unanimous decision when he faces Kubrat Pulev on Saturday night, with all winnings to be paid in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev betting tips.
New & Existing Customers
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 5/1 Joshua To Win By Unanimous Decision
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Boxing’ and then ‘Upcoming fights’
- Select ‘Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev’ from the list of available fights to bet on
- Click on the yellow ‘5/1’ box next to ‘Anthony Joshua to win by Unanimous Decision (was 4/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £70)
- If Anthony Joshua beats Kubrat Pulev by unanimous decision, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.