Find out how resident boxing expert Leigh Copson is planning on using Ladbrokes bet £5 Get £20 for this huge weekend of boxing
There is a huge weekend of boxing coming and our resident boxing expert Leigh Copson has been licking his lips at the prospect of some huge fights headlined by Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr 2, with the big rematch in Saudi Arabia likely to be a match watched by millions!
Of course, that headline match between Joshua and Ruiz Jr is one that most eyes will be on, but of course that is not the only fight, and with so many big fights on this weekend, we have found you an incredible way to make the most out of this mega weekend of boxing with Ladbrokes fantastic bet £5 get £20 offer, which sees that £30 split into 4x£5 free bets, making it perfect for a boxing bet through the card.
Ladbrokes Bet £5 Get £20
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim Your New Customer Offer.
- Visit the Ladbrokes website.
- Sign up for a new account using promo code ’20FREE’.
- Bet £5+ on any sport.
- Get 4x£5 in free bets.
It’s that simple! So with Ladbrokes offer perfect for the weekend of boxing, how are we planning on using our five total bets? Well, resident boxing expert Leigh Copson has got you covered with tips for the biggest fights this weekend.
Filip Hrgovic to beat Eric Molina in Rounds 1-3 @ 8/5 – 19:00 GMT
Hrgovic’s promoters have had a tough time lining up opponents but former world title contender Molina has stepped up to face the hard-hitting Croatian ace. He will be made to regret that decision as Hrgovic dispatches him in short order.
Dillian Whyte to to beat Mariusz Wach in Rounds 6-10 @ 15/8 – 20:00 GMT
Whyte’s wait for a world heavyweight title shot continues but he should avoid slipping on a banana skin here, becoming the fourth man to stop Wach. It could take him a bit of time though – Wach has never been stopped inside eight rounds.
Michael Hunter to beat Alexander Povetkin by Decision @ EVS – 20:00 GMT
This is Hunter’s biggest test of his career so far and he will have to be on his game here. His excellent footwork and fast hands should help him get ahead of the scorecard before staying out of trouble to get the nod from the judges.
Anthony Joshua to beat Andy Ruiz Jr by Decision @ 7/2 – 20:45 GMT
Joshua has slimmed down for this bout but he still boasts a couple of huge advantages in terms of height and reach. If he makes the most of them by working the jab and keeping Ruiz at range then he should see out the full 12 rounds and regain the world titles.
Chris Eubank Jr to beat Matvey Korobov by Decision @ 7/4 – 02:00 GMT
Korobov is a decent test for Eubank Jr in his first on American soil, but it is a test that the British fighter should pass.
Terms & Conditions
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER BET £5 GET £20
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
- WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile and Telephone account in either £/€ currency.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Paypal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, the first bet on your account after registration must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don’t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet” will be a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e. Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot “Cash Out” your free bet/s.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
- IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.