In this Bet365 bonus code review, we are going to take a look at the current Bet 365 Sign-Up Bonus, how to claim it, other promos and bonuses offered by the company as well as answer some FAQs that people have.
bet365 Welcome Offer
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- Bet £10, Get £50 In Free Bets Claim Here
In just over 20 years of existence, Bet365 has become one of the most popular sportsbooks and gaming sites on the web. Their rise to the top tier of betting sites has been fuelled by their willingness to offer competitive odds, thousands of markets on all the world’s most popular leagues and one-off events, world-class customer service and a steady stream of promos and bonuses. Speaking of which, the Bet 365 Bonus Offer for new members provides those new customers with an excellent bonus right out of the gate to whet their appetite.
What Is The Bet365 Bonus Code?
In most cases, Welcome Offers/Sign-Up Bonuses take the form of deposit matches, covering initial losses or “Bet This and Get That”. The Bet365 Sign-Up offer is the first type.
New customers who open an account will have their initial deposit matched in the form of Bet Credits. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must make a qualifying initial deposit of £5 – £10 and then place qualifying bets to match. Once those initial bets have been settled you will be issued your Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50.
So, if you deposit £10 and make £10 in qualifying bets you get £50 in matching Bet Credits. If you deposit £5 and place £5 in qualifying bets you get £25 in Bet Credits, and if you deposit £100 and place at least £10 in qualifying bets you get £50 in Bet Credits once those bets have been settled. So, the max qualifying deposit is £10 and the max in Bets Credits is 5X that, or £50.
How to Sign Up and Claim The Bet365 Bonus
You can open a Bet365 account through their desktop site, mobile site or through their app. Most people today opt for the app as it loads instantly and provides all the features of their standard website.
To open a new account:
- Open the app or site and tap on the “Join” button at the top right of the homepage.
- A sign-up form will appear. Enter your name, DOB, email and time zone.
- Next, create a username and password. In this case, there is no Bonus Code required.
- Upload the requested forms in order to verify your account.
- Make a qualifying deposit of £5 – £10. Tap the box to accept the Welcome Offer Bet Credits.
- Make qualifying bets up to £10.
Receive Bet Credits worth 5X that once your initial qualifying bets have been settled.
How to Use The Bet365 Bet Credits
After your initial bets have been settled and you have been issued your Bet Credits you can use them to place bets on any qualifying market. Just be sure to tap the “Use Bet Credits” option on the betting slip.
You must claim the Bet365 Welcome Bonus Bet Credits within 30 days of opening your account. But, unlike some sites, this is not an offer that is linked to your first deposit or first bet. You can qualify for these Bet Credits at any time during that 30-day window.
For example, let’s say you open an account and make multiple deposits in the first 2 weeks, but do not claim your Bet Credits. If you suddenly decide the time is right, simply sign in to your account, tap on the “Account” menu and then tap on “My Offers”. If you have not yet used it, the Sign-Up bonus will be listed under “My Offers”. If it’s there, tap on the “Claim Now” button.
Note: If you have made multiple deposits before attempting to claim the £50 in Free Bet Credits, Bet365 will use your largest qualifying deposit as the basis for the Bet Credits bonus.
Main Bet365 New Customer Bonus Terms
There are Terms & Conditions applied to any type of giveaway, and the Bet365 Bet Credits offer is no exception. Let’s look at those T&Cs now.
- This Bet Credits Welcome Offer is available to new customers only.
- You must make a qualifying deposit of £5 – £10 and a qualifying bet of the same size and claim the offer within 30 days from the time you open your new account.
- The maximum value of the matching Bet Credits will be £50.
- A “qualifying deposit” is one that is NOT made using Neteller, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, AstroPay Card or any other prepaid card.
- Bet Credits are not cash and cannot be withdrawn.
- If your account is inactive for 90 days any unused Bet Credits will be forfeited.
About “Qualifying Bets”
If there is a stumbling block to claiming the Bet 365 Bonus Offer it lies in what constitutes a qualifying bet. Here is the lowdown on qualifying bets.
- The bet must contain at least 1 selection with odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on a market combination counts toward the “settled bets” requirement that must be met before the Bet Credits can be released.
- If you have partially cashed out a stake only the remaining active amount will count toward the settled bet requirement.
- If you change a bet using Bet365’s “Edit Bet” feature, only the new stake on the new bet counts toward the settled bet amount.
- No In-Play bets, void bets, Instant Games or Gaming bets settled as a push will count toward the settled bet requirement.
Does Bet365 Offer Bonuses To Existing Customers?
They certainly do. Once you join you will quickly discover that the Bet 365 Welcome Bonus is not the only promotion run by this bookmaker. Far from it. The company provide an ongoing array of bonuses and promotions that change on a regular basis in order to keep things exciting. These promotions and bonuses cover all the major sports and are a huge draw for punters looking to spice up their pursuit of that special payout.
Bet365 Ongoing Bonus Promotions
Let’s take a look at just some of the promotions Bet365 are running as of this writing. Keep in mind that while the promos themselves will change on a regular basis this is a fair representation of the number and kind of promos available at the time of this writing.
Football acca bonus
Place an acca with at least 3 selections in any qualifying leagues and matches and you could win an additional 70%, up to £100.
2 goals ahead early payout promo
Who wouldn’t want to cash out if their team goes up 2 goals? Bet365 lets you do just that with their 2 goals ahead early payout offer.
Football substitute guarantee
If you correctly guess that a particular player will be substituted before half-time, Bet365 will return your stake in the form of Bet Credits on various select markets.
NBA early payout promo
If your team goes up by 20 points during the game you can get your single bet paid out early and cash in before the other team makes a comeback.
Tennis acca bonus
This is one of Bet365’s most popular bonuses. Place a pre-match acca with 2 or more selections in the “To Win Match”, “First Set Winner” and “Set” markets in a variety of Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour events and, if your bet is successful Bet365 will add 5-70% to your winnings, depending on the number of selections you made.
Tennis retirement guarantee
If you bet on a player to win and their opponent retires hurt during the match your selection will be paid as a winner.
The multi-sport acca bonus
Create a multi-sport acca on top leagues around the world including Premier League football, NFL football, NBA basketball and more and you may receive a bonus of up to 70% if your acca is successful.
Why Join Bet365?
There are many reasons a punter would want to sign up for an account with Bet365 besides their outstanding welcome offer and their slew of ongoing promotions and bonuses.
Bet365 provide an easy to understand, easy to use, full-featured mobile app that is right up there with the top apps in the business. The colour scheme is easy on the eye and makes it easy to read even the fine print. The app is not drowning in ads either so there is nothing standing between you and the action. In addition:
- Bet365 offer competitive odds in dozens of sports from around the world.
- Bet365 are leaders when it comes to live In-Play betting.
- The “Bet Edit” feature allows you to change your mind about bets you’ve already placed.
- The “Bet Builder” enables you to create custom bets on football matches.
- Bet365 offer first-class customer service 24/7, including live chat.
- Bet365 accept a wide array of payment methods including Mastercard debit, Visa debit, Maestro, Skrill, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Neteller, Click to Pay, PaySafeCard, PayPal, wire transfer, fast bank transfer, AstroPay Card and cheque.
Bet365 does not charge fees for any of these payment methods and when it comes to withdrawals you can expect to have your money in 1-5 days max. Keep in mind that for wire transfers and cheques the minimum deposit is £100.00, as opposed to £5.00 – £10.00 for the other methods.
In case you’re a newbie and aren’t aware, in 2021 the UK government made it illegal to use credit cards for the purposes of gambling.
Bet365 Welcome Offer Verdict
The Bet365 Sign-up offer is comprised of £50 in Bet Credits for a qualifying deposit. That is not the largest or the smallest welcome offer being made by betting sites as of this writing, but here’s the thing. When you sign up for Bet365 you not only have the chance to earn £50 in Free Bet Credits, you also gain access to perhaps the widest variety of other promotions for existing customers that you’ll find anywhere.
Not only that, but Bet365 always offer outstanding odds, are leaders in live In-Play betting, provide some of the best customer services in the industry and offer innovative features like Bet Builder and Bet Edit. On the whole, your £50 in Bet Credits is just the beginning of the Bet365 value proposition, which is among the strongest in the business.
What Is The Bet365 Free Bet Welcome Offer?
When you open a new account, make a qualifying deposit of £5 – £10, and make a qualifying bet or bets that match that deposit, Bet365 will match your deposit in Bet Credits up to a maximum of £50. Your initial deposit does not have to be a qualifying deposit and you have 30 days after opening your account to claim your Bet Credits.
What are the wagering requirements for the bonus offer?
You must first make a qualifying deposit of £5 – £10, and then place qualifying bets that match the value of your deposit, up to a maximum of £10. A qualifying bet contains at least 1 selection with odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
What deposit methods can I use to trigger the bonus offer?
You can use any of the accepted Bet365 payment methods EXCEPT Neteller, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, AstroPay Card or any other prepaid card to trigger the bonus offer.
Can existing customers claim a bonus at Bet365?
The £50 Bet365 Welcome Bonus offer is only available for people opening new accounts with Bet365. That said, the company maintain one of the largest selection of ongoing bonuses and promotions in the business. So once you become an established customer those other promotions will become available to you on a daily basis.
What other promotions does Bet365 offer to its customers?
Those other promotions we just mentioned include the Football acca, 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout, Football Substitute Guarantee, NBA Early Payout, Tennis Acca, Tennis Retirement Guarantee and more. Keep in mind too that the Bet365 promotions change on a regular basis so it’s never long before a brand new promotion is laid at your feet.