Mike Evans has scored the first touchdown in both of Tampa Bay’s playoff games so far and bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 12/1 on him scoring the opening touchdown of the Super Bowl 55 clash with the Kansas City Chiefs on February 7, with all winnings to be paid in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free Super Bowl tips for February 7.
How To Claim 12/1 NFL Price Boost
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (find out how you can get a £20 risk-free bet when signing up)
- Select ‘American Football’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’
- Under Power Prices you will find ‘Mike Evans to score the first TD’
- Click on the yellow ‘12/1’ odds box for this Power Price
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £130)
- Place your bet
- If Mike Evans scores the first touchdown of Super Bowl 55, you will be paid out in cash in full.