If you have read our NFL Super Bowl tips you will know that we fancy Travis Kelce, Mike Evans and Tyreek Hill all to score a touchdown during Sunday’s huge game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, so it goes without saying that we highly recommend claiming Sky Bet’s boosted 7/1 on all three to find the endzone, with all winnings to be paid out in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free Super Bowl tips for February 7.
How To Get This 7/1 Super Bowl Treble
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £20 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- If you used our special link the bet should be in your betslip, if not…
- Select ‘American Football’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘NFL’
- Select ‘Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Kansas City Chiefs’ from the list of options
- Click on the yellow ‘7/1’ box next to ‘T.Kelce (KC), M.Evans (TB) & T.Hill (KC) All to Score a Touchdown (Was 5/1)’ under ‘Touchdown Treble Price Boost’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If Travis Kelce, Mike Evans and Tyreek Hill all score a touchdown during Super Bowl 55 you will be paid out in cash at this enhanced price.