There are a whole host of betting options for the Super Bowl clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and we have picked out a huge 96/1 bet for the game that comes with money back insurance if you place it after signing up for your first online account with Paddy Power.
READ MORE: Get our free Super Bowl tips for February 7.
Super Bowl Betting Tips: 96/1 Bet Builder
- Spread/Handicap Kansas City Chiefs -3.5
- Total Points +56.5
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer Patrick Mahomes
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer Tyreek Hill
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer Travis Kelce
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer Mike Evans
- Passing Yards Partick Mahomes +324.5
- Passing Yards Tom Brady +291.5
How To Place This 96/1 Bet And Make It Risk-Free
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Register for a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Make a first deposit into your account of at least £20 using a Debit/Credit Card or Apple Pay
- Place a first bet of £20 using our Super Bowl selections in Paddy Power’s Bet Builder (£20 bet returns £1,945.34)
- If your bet wins, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash as normal
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake in cash within one hour of the bet being settled as a loser.
Super Bowl Betting Tips: 5 Reasons To Back Our 96/1 Bet
1) It would be foolish to simply write off Tom Brady and Tampa Bay, but it cannot be ignored just how impressively Kansas City sent Buffalo packing in the AFC Championship Game. They did not need to get out of first gear to beat the Bills and that does not bode well for the Buccaneers. Tampa deserve credit for downing the Packers in Green Bay in the NFC Championship Game, but it was not a complete performance on both sides of the football. Offensively they spluttered in the second half and they cannot afford that if they wish to keep pace with, and better, their KC counterparts. Simply put, the Chiefs are the better team and that will be confirmed after an entertaining game.
2) Patrick Mahomes will continue his ascent to ‘G.O.A.T.’ status by getting the better of the man who currently holds that standing among quarterbacks, and he will do it by showcasing his skills as a passer on Super Bowl Sunday. The Kansas City quarterback is spoiled with weapons that should allow him to rack up plenty of passing yards and touchdowns in this one. He picked apart the Bucs to the tune of 462 yards and three TDs in the regular season, so him eclipsing 324.5 passing yards he will be a surprise nobody.
3) Tom Brady is going to air the football out in this one, throwing around 40 times, and while there will be a few dud throws and perhaps a pick along the way, he should also be very productive with his arm thanks to the talented receiving corps at his disposal. Brady threw for over 291.5 yards on nine occasions during the regular season, including the November meeting between these two teams, and it would have been 10 had it not been for a couple of picks a week ago. He will bounce back by passing that mark here, although it will not be enough for Tampa to avoid defeat.
4) There is no doubting that we will see a good number of touchdowns in this one. Tyreek Hill torched the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for three during the regular season meeting between these two teams, and Kansas City team-mate Travis Kelce has now found the endzone in each of his last six games and goes into this matchup having scored two TDs in the AFC Championship Game. Throw in Patrick Mahomes’ scrambling ability and all three men are solid bets to register a touchdown here.
5) Mike Evans leads Tampa Bay in touchdowns this season, with two of his scores coming when the Bucs lost to Kansas City in the regular season, and he has been able to find paydirt in each of his last two playoff appearances for the Bucs. He remains the most dangerous receiver in the Tampa Bay ranks and Tom Brady will be looking for him often here – one of those looks could result in a TD.
Paddy Power New Customer Terms & Conditions
Who can take part?
New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
How and when can I qualify?
Open a new account using promo code YSKAEE
Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Debit/Credit Card or Apple Pay
Place a Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening
What can I win?
If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund you stake in CASH
Maximum refund is £20
When will I get my prize?
Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser.
What else do I need to know?
Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal and Neteller will not count towards this promotion. Only Debit/Credit Cards and Apple Pay are eligible.
Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
Other essential stuff:
Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer