Bookmaker 888Sport is offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a special enhanced treble for the Week 13 action in the NFL, and we know just why you should back the New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks and Los Angeles Rams all to win at 11/4, with winnings to be paid in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free NFL picks, predictions & tips for this week.
How To Claim 11/4 Saints, Seahawks & Rams All To Win
- Visit the 888Sport website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Enhanced Specials’
- Select ‘NFL Week 13 Specials’ (at the time of writing site incorrectly says Week 12 specials)
- Select the orange ‘11/4’ odds box for Saints, Seahawks & Rams all to win
- Enter your stake and place your bet (£10 bet returns £37.50)
- If the Saints, Seahawks & Rams all win in Week 13, 888Sport will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim 11/4 Saints, Seahawks & Rams All To Win
- New Orleans may be without Drew Brees right now, but they have adjusted well to life without their experience signal-caller and his backup, Taysom Hill, is getting plenty of help from his weapons on offense and a defense that is becoming one of the most dominant in the league. The Saints comfortably saw off Atlanta a couple of weeks ago and they should get the better of them again on Sunday.
- Back-to-back wins have Seattle sitting pretty atop the NFC West and they should maintain their position on Sunday by getting the better of the New York Giants. NY are riding a three-game win streak, but all of those victories have come against poor opposition. Seattle are certainly not poor opposition – they are a playoff team who will take one step closer to the postseason with a win here.
- Of all the games in this treble the one that is toughest to call is Los Angeles at Arizona. However, I fancy the road team to get the job done here. The Cardinals have lost back-to-back games, with the offense struggling for the first time all season, and that does not bode well against a tough Rams defense led by a destructive Aaron Donald. Donald & Co. should slow down Kyler Murray and his Arizona offense, and on the opposite side of the football that Rams run game will lead them to the ‘W’.