Sky Bet is offering several price boosts for the Week 12 action in the NFL, and we have highly recommend claiming he 9/1 on Alvin Kamara, Mike Evans & Tyreek Hill all to score a touchdown, with winnings to be paid out in cash!
READ MORE: Get our free NFL picks, predictions & tips for this week.
How To Claim 9/1 Kamara, Evans & Hill All To Score
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- By using our special link the bet will already be in your betslip, but if not head to ‘American Football’ and select ‘NFL Week 12 RedZone Treble Price Boost & RequestABet Specials’ where you will find this enhancement
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet will return £100)
- Place your bet
- If Alvin Kamara, Mike Evans & Tyreek Hill all score a touchdown during Week 12 of the NFL, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in full in cash!
Why You Should Claim 4/1 Kamara, Evans & Hill All To Score
- Alvin Kamara has racked up 12 touchdowns in 10 appearances for New Orleans so far this season and leads the team in TDs. Five of them have come in his last three appearances! He should see plenty more chances to score here because he has more rushing yards and more receiving yards than any other player on the roster, getting more opportunities to run the ball and more opportunities to catch the ball than any other team-mate!
- Mike Evans has found the endzone more times than any other Tampa Bay player so far this season, hitting paydirt on nine occasions, with three of those scores coming in the last four weeks. He remains Tom Brady’s favourite target in the passing game and Kansas City are giving up an average of at least one passing touchdown per game.
- Name me a better offense in the NFL than the Kansas City Chiefs… I will wait! You cannot pick one, can you! This KC group, led by Patrick Mahomes, is ridiculously explosive and at any moment one of their many playmakers can bust out a huge play. Tyreek Hill is a leading candidate for a big play and a big score – only Travis Kelce has more targets and yards in the passing game this season, but when it comes to touchdowns nobody on the Chiefs’ roster has found the endzone more times than Hill. He has scored in each of his last four games, hauling in six TDs in total, so this red-hot receiver will be tough to stop on Sunday!
- Bonus Reason: Not convinced? How about this! Between them, Alvin Kamara, Mike Evans and Tyreek Hill have made a combined 31 appearances in the NFL this season and they have combined for 32 touchdowns!