Aaron Rodgers is known for beating opposition teams with his arm, but can the legendary Green Bay Packers quarterback lead his team to victory in Sunday's NFC Championship Game using his feet too?
Rodgers scrambled for a touchdown in last weekend’s NFL Playoff win over the Los Angeles Rams and he now has three rushing scores in his last five games. Could that become four TDs in six games against Tampa Bay on Sunday?
If you believe it can, bookmaker William Hill has the price boost for you! New and existing customers can now claim a boosted 6/1 on #12 running for a touchdown as the Packers book their place in the Super Bowl, and all winnings will be paid out in cash.
New & Existing Customers - PAYS IN CASH
How To Claim 6/1 NFL Price Boost
- Visit the William Hill website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘American Football’ from the list of sports William Hill covers
- Select ‘Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers’ from the games listed
- Click on the yellow ‘6/1’ box next to ‘Aaron Rodgers To Score a Touchdown And Green Bay Packers To Win – Was 5/1’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip (a £10 bet returns £70)
- Place your bet
- If Rodgers scores a touchdown and the Green Bay Packers beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, you will be paid out in cash in full.