The Seattle Seahawks are odds-on to beat the woeful Philadelphia Eagles on Monday Night Football, but bookmaker 888Sport is offering new and existing customers the chance to back Russell Wilson & Co. at boosted odds of 5/1, and we highly recommend claiming this price boost that pays in cash!
New & Existing Customers
How To Back Seattle To Win At 5/1
- Visit the 888Sport website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Enhanced Specials’ on the homepage
- Select ‘Seahawks @ Eagles’ under ‘Enhanced Specials’
- Click on the orange ‘5/1’ odds box next to ‘Seahawks to Win, Total Points to be Over 57.5 & DK Metcalf to score a touchdown’ (check out our 3 reasons to place this bet below)
- Enter your stake and place your bet (a £10 bet returns £60)
- If the Seattle Seahawks win, there are over 57.5 total points and DK Metcalf scores a touchdown, 888Sport will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim This 5/1 Seattle Seahawks Price Boost
- Seattle have struggled since the bye week, but it should be noted their three defeats in the last five games have come against good opposition. Philadelphia are not good. The Eagles have lost four of their last six and have a pathetic 3-6-1 record. There has been speculation that the Eagles could move on from starting QB Carson Wentz before the end of the season. So simply put, Seattle are the better team by a long way and unless they somehow forget how to play football, they should win!
- Philadelphia have struggled offensively in recent weeks, but this Seattle defense is a pale of those phenomenal units that dominated the league several years ago. They rank 30th in yards given up and 27th in points allowed (out of 32) so the Eagles could enjoy some success with the ball here. However, Seattle ranked third in points scored prior to week 12 and are averaging around 31 points per game, so we should see a high points total here that could eclipse 57.5
- DK Metcalf leads Seattle when it comes to touchdowns, having scored nine over the course of the season so far. The talented wide receiver has found the endzone in seven of his 10 appearances, so he is a great bet to put six points on the board on Monday night.