The Buffalo Bills came up short in their quest to win the Super Bowl this season, but they turned plenty of heads during the 2020 campaign and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 10/1 on the Bills winning Super Bowl 56 in February 2022, with all winnings to be paid in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free Super Bowl tips for February 7.
How To Get 10/1 Buffalo To Win Super Bowl 56
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £20 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- If you used our special link the bet should be in your betslip, if not…
- Select ‘American Football’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘NFL’
- Select ‘Super Bowl 56 (Played February 2022)’ from the list of options
- Click on the yellow ‘9/1’ box next to ‘Buffalo Bills to win Super Bowl 56’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If the Buffalo Bills win Super Bowl 56 you will be paid out in cash at this enhanced price.