Tom Brady has thrown 97 touchdown passes to Rob Gronkowski over the years, but will number 98 come as the pair help the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to victory over the Green Bay Packers in Sunday’s NFC Championship Game?
The partnership of Brady and Gronkowski was the scourge of the AFC over the years, winning multiple conference championships, but now they have the opportunity to claim a conference ‘full house’ when they visit Green Bay this weekend. Will the legendary combo hook up at least one more time to lead the Bucs to victory?
If you believe they will, bookmaker William Hill has the price boost for you. New and existing customers can now claim a boosted 15/2 on Gronkowski scoring a touchdown as the Buccaneers seal a trip to next month’s Super Bowl, with all winnings to be paid out in cash.
New & Existing Customer Offer - PAYS IN CASH
How To Claim 15/2 NFL Price Boost
- Visit the William Hill website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘American Football’ from the list of sports William Hill covers
- Select ‘Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers’ from the games listed
- Click on the yellow ‘15/2’ box next to ‘Rob Gronkowski To Score a Touchdown And Tampa Bay Buccaneers To Win – Was 13/2’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip (a £10 bet returns £85)
- Place your bet
- If Rob Gronkowski scores a touchdown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Green Bay Packers, you will be paid out in cash in full.