BetVictor will refund losing bets if Tiger Woods or Rory McIlroy claim victory in the 2013 Masters next week
The US Masters takes place between 11 April and 14 April, with Tiger Woods the hot favourite to claim a fifth Green Jacket after victories in 1997, 2001, 2002 and 2005.
Woods was recently victorious at Bay Hill and looks the man to beat at Augusta, which means that BetVictor’s
money back offer for the Masters is not one to be missed!
Especially when you consider the leading bookmaker are also offering Masters money back if Rory McIlroy claims his first ever Green Jacket, with the northern Irishman having led going into the final round two years ago before before fluffing his lines.
If Tiger Woods or Rory McIlroy win the 2013 US Masters, BetVictor will refund all losing pre-event Tournament Outright Winner bets up to £/€50 per person/household.
The Key Terms and Conditions
- Applies to all losing PRE-EVENT Outright Tournament Winner market single bets on the 2013 US Masters.
- Win singles and the win part of each way single bets only.
- The maximum total refund is £/€50 (or currency equivalent) per person or household irrespective of the number of Tournament outright winner market bets placed or the value of these bets.
- Applies to all bets placed up to the start of the 2013 US Masters, including bets placed prior to the announcement of this promotion.
- Bets placed on the “Live” part of the website and in-running (IR) bets will not qualify.
Who Should We Be Backing?
Phil Mickelson is available at 9/1 with BetVictor and clearly loves playing at Augusta, with the 42-year-old having claimed Green Jackets in 2004, 2006 and 2010.
Justin Rose and Charl Schwartzel are both on offer at 20/1, with the South African having won this tournament two years ago.
Lee Westwood continues to search for his first major and his short game does appear to be improving, with odds of 25/1 that the Englishman finally claims victory and a first Green Jacket.
At odds of 33/1, we like the chances of Keegan Bradley and Matt Kuchar, while last year's winner Bubba Watson is also available at the same price.