Ladbrokes Poker will stage eight tournaments over the August Bank Holiday, with €600,000 guaranteed in prizes
is gearing up for its Summer Festival 26th to 29th August, with guaranteed prizes of over €600,000.
Running for four days across the August Bank holiday weekend, the Summer Festival will feature eight different tournaments, including the two day Main Event on Sunday 28th with a massive €500,000 guaranteed, including an estimated €100,000 first place prize money.
Other tournaments during the weekend include Pot Limit Razz Freezeout, Pot Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi Lo 2nd Chance PLUS to name a few.
Naomi Thrower from Ladbrokes Poker told Bettingpro: “We’re really looking forward to the Summer Festival. A huge guaranteed prizepool is bound to attract a lot of players, so we’re anticipating a hotly contested Main Event.”
As well as offering massive guaranteed prizepools, Ladbrokes Poker promises the security and safety of its players’ money. All funds held in players’ accounts is underwritten, and held separately, enabling players to deposit and withdraw with speed and ease.
This is how you secure the hottest festival tickets in town:
- All Summer Festival tournaments (excluding €500,000 GTD Main Event) can be found under: Tournaments/Summer Festival.
- The €500,000 guaranteed Main Event can be found under: Tournaments/Guaranteed tournaments.
- Ladbrokes exclusive €500,000 GTD Main Event satellites: Tournaments/Satellites/€500,000GTD.
- A nightly direct satellite at 21:00 UK time awards 3 seats into the €500K (with super satellites feeding into it): Tournaments/Satellites/Multi Event/€500K Rebuy Qualifier.
- You can also qualify for a tournament ticket by playing our Multi Event Satellites which can be found under Tournaments/Satellites/Multi Event. The "Summer Festival satellites" will award a ticket worth €60 which can be used for the Summer Festival side events and to buy into the daily satellite to the €500,000 guaranteed main event. (however Summer Festival tickets cannot be used for the €500k Main Event which has a buy-in of €550+€50)