The four qualifying singles finals and a couple of first round singles matches at the WTA Swedish Open 2012 will be played on Monday.
Apart from the qualifying matches, seventh seeded Mona Barthel will be up against Kiki Bertens in her first round match. Barthel is playing her first tournament after being dumped out of the Wimbledon first round and enters the competition on a six-match losing streak.
Carla Suarez Navarro will also be in first round action when she takes on Lesia Tsurenko in the first round of the competition. Navarro managed a quarter-final at the WTA Palermo last week before being beaten by Laura Robson.
Here is the schedule and order of play for Monday at WTA Swedish Open 2012:
Court 2 (from 10.30hrs)
1. Lourdes Domínguez Lino vs. Sacha Jones (Singles Q Final)
2. Mona Barthel vs. Kiki Bertens (NB 11.30hrs)
3. Arvidsson/Larsson vs. Ferrer Suárez/Hogenkamp
4. Cedermark/Peterson vs. Govortsova/Jans-Ignacik
Court 3 (from 10.30hrs)
1. Mariana Duque-Mariño vs. Olga Puchkova (Singles Q Final)
2. Carla Suárez Navarro vs. Lesia Tsurenko (NB 11.30hrs)
3. Goerges/Pavlyuchenkova vs. Kondratieva/Lefèvre
4. Melander/Roma vs. Hrdinova/Jugic-Salkic
Court 4 (from 10.30hrs)
1. Richel Hogenkamp vs. Annika Beck (Singles Q Final)
2. Grymalska/Pérez vs. Klemenschits/Malek (NB 11.30hrs)
Court 5 (from 10.30hrs)
1. Carina Witthoeft vs. Jill Craybas (Singles Q Final)