Bettingpro.com readers can double the odds of their very first bet of their chosing when they register a new account.
It just gets better and better for Betfred customers, with this bookmaker having rapidly improved their online offering in recent months and years. There are lots of reasons to have an account with this firm, especially since Betfred launched their In-Play service which is among the best in the industry.
Customers wanting to bet In-Play can now enjoy Betfred's excellent betstream technology which not only has the odds updating in real time but also has all the information you need to place an informed live bet. There is nearly always a sporting event being covered on the live In-Play console, with football and tennis the most popular sports for In-Play betting.
In addition, Betfred not only provide magnificent bonuses for UK and Irish horse racing but also have an unbeatable amount of cashback offers when it comes to other sports such as football, tennis, cricket, rugby union, rugby league and golf. They generally run along the lines of money back to customers if a selected player scores the last goal of the game.
New customers can claim the new Double the Odds with Betfred when they place their first bet as a single bet on any market of their choice. Not only that, but new customers also qualify for an additonal £25 free bet when registering via Bettingpro.com. You can sign up online to avail of this instant double your odds offer.
New Customer Offer
Welcome Bonus: Double the Odds of your 1st bet & £25 Free Bet
Double your money instantly with Betfred’s new Double the Odds
Welcome Bonus for the 2014/15 season.
Place your first real money bet at Betfred and they’ll pay you out at double if you win! For instance, back Chelsea to win 2-0 against Burnley at odds of 5/1 and if the bet is a winner, they’ll pay you out at 10/1!
This incredible offer is limited to single market bets only; so doubles, accumulators, Heinz’s and other multiple variants will not be accepted.
In addition to this offer, Betfred are also offering new customers a £25 free matched bet. To claim, simply place a £25 bet on your second selection (after the Double Odds) and Betfred will match your stake with a £25 free bet.
- Promotion applies to Single bets only.
- Maximum stake £10, or currency equivalent, per new customer.
- For stakes over £10, Doubled Odds will only be credited on £10 of that stake. The remainder over and above £10 will be settled at the odds displayed with the Market.
- The promotion is only available to new customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- In order to be eligible for the Doubled Odds payout, the bet must be settled within 30 days of bet placement.
- The Free Bet will be awarded to the account within 24hrs of registration and cannot be withdrawn.
- Only bets placed using real cash qualify for the promotion, bets placed using free bet funds do not qualify.
- The offer is only available to new customers registering through the internet or mobile sites, existing or previous customers will not qualify.
- Not available in shops.
- Only customers registering on or after Tuesday 12th August 2014 are eligible for the promotion. The promotion will end once the market of a customer’s first bet has been settled.
- Customers whose first bet is a multiple, including ‘Singles’ (multiple Single bets placed within the same bet) are not eligible.
- The promotion applies to a customer’s first bet only. If the bet is void or a non-runner, then the promotion will apply to their first non-void Single bet.
- Maximum cash payout is £5000.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promotion applies to all Sports markets with the exception of ‘Half-Time Price Boosts’. This will be clearly displayed within the market, underneath the market name.
- Lotto and Virtual Markets do not apply.
- Doubled Odds will only be awarded to one customer per household.
Betfred, formerly known as Dones, was established in 1967 by Peter and Fred Done. It’s the latter who now chairs and plays an active role in promoting the company, to the extent where you can find his portrait on the website homepage! Nevertheless, this is a bookmaker to be taken seriously, especially when you consider they are the world’s biggest independent bookmaker with a combined turnover of £1.5billion.
As is the case with a number of firms, Betfred started out as a series of betting shops in the north-west, gradually branching out geographically before introducing telephone betting in 2002 and launching their online operation in 2004. Fred Done likes to regard himself as the ‘Bonus King’ and the company claim they invented the Lucky 15 bet and were the first to offer daily early price races in the UK.
Odds and Markets
As mentioned above, this is the self-proclaimed Bonus King we’re talking about! Therefore, if you like the idea of added value, it’s well worth signing up. You’ll regularly find the firm offering extra places on big horse races, as well as improved each-way terms on sporting events with big fields, such as golf and sometimes football.
The odds are pretty good across the board too. You’ll regularly find Betfred in a gutsy mode, sticking their head above the parapet for some of the big matches, especially where their beloved Manchester United are concerned! They’re especially good for UK racing and football, betting to tight margins and regularly adding bonuses to successful accumulators.
They’ve got a fairly tidy range of markets on most sports, if not spectacular. Expect to find around 20 pre-match football markets on the big games and a handful if In-Play opportunities. Check out their 7th Heaven Bonus Coupon where you get enhanced odds providing you place a minimum treble.
The Betfred website has improved a great deal in terms of look and feel, not to mention navigating around the site and placing a bet. They have a rotating graphic on the homepage advertising the sporting events and daily promotions, while two big soccer matches are usually featured underneath and then there’s a list of matches which are being covered In-Play. Indeed, the homepage is crammed with information, although the quick links in the left-hand menu are a good idea.
Placing a bet is a nice straightforward business. When you click on a horse, team or player, they are automatically added to a bet slip on the right-hand side, with the various betting options that are available with that selection. As you add more selections, you will see multiple betting options and there’s also a column which shows your potential return with any bet.
Another thing that Betfred do very well is In-Play betting. They have used sophisticated Betstream technology to create an In-Play console on their website, with the odds updating in real time and the prices are also competitive.
Betfred offer customer service between 0700 and 2300 UK Time and this is a very efficient and friendly department who tend to deal promptly with any queries that may arise. It’s also worth noting that they have set up separate e-mailboxes to deal quickly with queries. So depending on whether you have a technical / account / betting / free bet issue, you can contact the relevant address. Expect a response within a handful of hours.
Customer Service Email
Customer Service Telephone Number